A trademark registration must be maintained and renewed periodically to keep it from being canceled by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and losing all the benefits and protections of trademark registration. Here’s what you need to know about maintaining, renewing, and even amending a trademark registration so that this doesn’t happen to you.
- What are the US Trademark Registration Renewal Periods?
- What is the Section 8 Declaration of Use?
- What is the Section 8 and 9 Renewal for a Trademark?
- What is the Section 71 Declaration of Use?
- What is the Section 15 Declaration of Incontestability?
- What is Excusable Nonuse of a Trademark?
- Can You Amend a Trademark Registration?
- What is a Post-Registration Office Action from the USPTO?