Hi! I’m US trademark attorney Morris Turek. I work with individuals, businesses, and organizations that are interested in protecting their trademarks and want to avoid the high costs and devastating effects of being sued for trademark infringement. Regardless of where in the world you’re located, I can help conduct your US trademark search, prepare your US trademark application for the purpose of securing your United States trademark registration, guide you through the US trademark registration process, respond to a trademark office action, represent you in trademark opposition and trademark cancellation proceedings, and provide you with experienced counsel in a wide variety of other trademark matters.
My primary goal as a US trademark attorney is to save you time, money, and aggravation by helping you navigate the complexities of trademark registration and trademark litigation by using the knowledge and experience I’ve gained over many years of practicing trademark law. Over time, I have learned that people who enjoy working with me tend to fall into one or more of the following categories:
1. If you’re the kind of person who believes it’s important to have an in-person meeting, telephone conversation, or at least a back-and-forth email exchange so that we can both learn more about each other and figure out whether we make a good team to accomplish your specific objectives, then I’m the US trademark attorney for you. Unlike many of my competitors who offer federal trademark search and federal trademark registration services through impersonal, one-size-fits-all web forms, you can’t hire me by filling out a template questionnaire and submitting your credit card information because I believe that operating in such a manner would do a great disservice to the both of us.
2. If you see benefit in working with an experienced and knowledgeable US trademark attorney, and shun the idea of paying a do-it-yourself, online document preparation service such as LegalZoom or Trademarkia to conduct your trademark search or file your trademark application, then I urge you to stay away from LegalZoom and Trademarkia and consider working with me instead. Of course, if you’re curious about the potential perils of using those companies, you may want to check out my LegalZoom articles and Trademarkia articles so that you fully understand the many significant differences between those companies and a professional US trademark attorney like myself.
3. If you’re interested in receiving personalized advice and guidance concerning your specific trademark matter, and are uncomfortable with the idea of handing out your credit card information to someone you’ve never even spoken with and who perhaps does not offer a free legal consultation prior to payment of any fees, then I am confident you and I will be a good fit. I strongly believe it is my duty as a US trademark attorney to give you the time and attention you need to make informed decisions. All I ask is that you invest the time with me that’s necessary to ensure the success and prosperity of your particular venture. In return, I promise to do all that I can to earn and keep your business.
4. If you’re the type of person who expects to have your United States trademark search and USPTO trademark application form completed by a skilled US trademark attorney and not a paralegal or legal secretary, then you’ve come to the right place. At many trademark law firms, the role of the trademark attorney is essentially limited to “signing off” on work done by somebody else. Not at my law firm. I can assure you that 100% of your legal work will be done by a licensed trademark lawyer from start to finish. And when you call my firm, you will always speak to me personally and not a receptionist, secretary, or paralegal.
5. If you are seeking a US trademark attorney who offers affordable flat-fees for almost all trademark services (including federal trademark search and federal trademark registration), and who strives everyday to provide the best possible value for your hard-earned dollar, then I hope you will consider contacting me. Although my services may be a little more than those offered by the many cut-rate trademark law firms you’ll find advertising on the Internet, if overall value and satisfaction is key when determining which trademark lawyer to hire, you will not be disappointed with my firm.
Assistance from a Dedicated US Trademark Attorney
If you would like to explore the possibility of building a relationship with an experienced and trusted US trademark attorney, I encourage you to give me a call at (314) 749-4059, shoot me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org), connect with me on social media, or even send me a brief message using my contact form at the bottom of this page. I look forward to hearing from you soon!