Conducting a trademark search is often the first step in the trademark registration process. Although you’re not required to perform a trademark search prior to using or registering a trademark, doing so may save you a lot of money and frustration down the road. Here’s some information about trademark searches that will answer many of the questions you likely have.
- Why Should I Perform a Federal Trademark Search?
- Which Type of US Trademark Search is Right for Me?
- Why Hire a Trademark Attorney to Perform a Trademark Search?
- Trademark Search – How to Save Time, Money, and Aggravation
- How Can I Do a Free Trademark Check Online?
- What is a USPTO Trademark Search?
- Why the Free USPTO Search Will Make You Want to Go Cliff Jumping