Trademark law can certainly be a little confusing at times. Here’s some easy-to-understand information you should know before adopting, using, and applying to register a trademark.
- What is a Trademark?
- What is a Certification Mark?
- What is a Collective Membership Mark?
- What is a Collective Trademark?
- What are the Differences Between Trademark, Copyright, and Patent?
- Do All Trademarks Receive the Same Amount of Protection?
- Can I Protect a Trademark Without a Trademark Registration?
- What are Common Law Trademark Rights?
- What is the Difference Between an Abandoned Trademark and an Abandoned Trademark Application?
- What is a Canceled Trademark Registration?
- What is a Dead Trademark in the USPTO?
- What is the “TM” Trademark Symbol and When May I Use It?
- What is the ® Registered Trademark Symbol and Should I Use It?